We provide First Day School programming for any youth attending Meeting. Elementary and pre-school children join the adults for the first 15 minutes of silent worship, then go to their classroom to learn about Quaker history and testimonies, the Bible, and other topics. Teens also join the adults for the beginning of worship, though they are welcome to remain for the entire period.
- Community Peace Series, 2nd Wednesday Each Month, 6 – 8 pm, Meeting House, Oct-Dec 2018. Everyone Welcome!
- Music Recital & Holiday Celebration December 18, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Dayton Friends Meeting, 345 Wyoming St, Dayton, OH 45410, USA
- Serving at St Vincent's December 19, 2018 at 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Serving
- Writing Group December 23, 2018 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm This is an event reminder
- Christmas Day December 25, 2018
- NYE Worship Sharing December 31, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Dayton Friends Meeting, 345 Wyoming St, Dayton, OH 45410, USA
Location & Meeting Time937-253-3366Singing - 10:15 am
Worship - 10:30-11:30 am
First Day School - 10:45-11:30 am
- My Tweets