We provide First Day School programming for any youth attending Meeting. Elementary and pre-school children join the adults for the first 15 minutes of silent worship, then go to their classroom to learn about Quaker history and testimonies, the Bible, and other topics. Teens also join the adults for the beginning of worship, though they are welcome to remain for the entire period.
- Join us for worship at our new meeting house this Sunday!
- New meeting time for worship, now starting at 10:30 with singing at 10:15.
- Potluck following worship October 22, 2017 at 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- M&O Meeting at Meetinghouse October 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Meeting Retreat on Hospitality October 28, 2017 at 9:30 am – 5:00 pm Dayton Friends Meeting, 345 Wyoming St, Dayton, OH 45410, USA
- Writing Group October 29, 2017 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Men's Breakfast November 5, 2017 at 8:30 am – 10:00 am THE BRUNCH CLUB, 601 S Main St, Dayton, OH 45402, United States
Location & Meeting Time937-253-3366Singing - 10:15 am
Worship - 10:30-11:30 am
First Day School - 10:45-11:30 am