We provide First Day School programming for any youth attending Meeting. Elementary and pre-school children join the adults for the first 15 minutes of silent worship, then go to their classroom to learn about Quaker history and testimonies, the Bible, and other topics. Teens also join the adults for the beginning of worship, though they are welcome to remain for the entire period.
- Join us for worship at our new meeting house this Sunday!
- New meeting time for worship, now starting at 10:30 with singing at 10:15.
- Potluck following worship August 20, 2017 at 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Writing Group August 27, 2017 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Men's Breakfast September 3, 2017 at 8:30 am – 10:00 am THE BRUNCH CLUB, 601 S Main St, Dayton, OH 45402, United States
- September Business Meeting September 3, 2017 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Second Hour Discussion September 10, 2017 at 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location & Meeting Time937-253-3366Singing - 10:15 am
Worship - 10:30-11:30 am
First Day School - 10:45-11:30 am